- To establish permanent facitilities for visiting mission teams and ranch guests.
- Ministry Base Camp Center to be used as a housing and educational area for ranch until funding is secured for future buildings. (Presently under construction)
- Multi-Purpose Building to be used for office space, large group activities, restrooms and dining facilities.
- Small Recreational Pavilions to be used by day guests for family cookouts with clean, manicured open recreational space for field games.
- Guest cabins are intended to be used by smaller groups such as families, couples or individuals coming to stay at the ranch for retreats, providing privacy from the public or group areas of the ranch.
- Multi-Purpose Building will accommodate men’s and women’s retreats, youth retreats, youth rallies, all night sings, leaderships seminars, and pastors’ conferences.
Proposed Future Projects
- Service Buildings intended for such things as a barn, stables, a maintenance shop, and storage space.
- Pedestrian walking trails, new driveway to the existing house.
- Main Road throughout the ranch.
- Staff Housing,Laundry Building
- Additional Recreation Areas – recreational space – soccer field, camp fire/amphitheatre. grass volleyball courts, prayer walk paths.
Proposed Construction Progression
- Construct roof on Base Camp Ministry Center
- Complete bathroom/shower facilities at corral
- Construct barn and storage building for equipment
- Build four recreational pavilions with picnic facilities
- Install security system for corral pavilion and existing ranch house
- Construct security fence, wall and gate for corral and ranch house